Customized matching for your business needs
ICBC Business Matching is a customised matching service dedicate to help you find business partners and facilitate trade between Romania/China and the world.
ICBC Business Matching advantage
According to your business needs, we will find your potential partners with a confirmed interest. After that, we can help you meet the recommended companies so that you can start negotiations immediately.
Covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors, we match you to China Main Land and Hong Kong product suppliers, services providers, agents, distributors, licensees, franchisees, joint venture or other strategic partners.
Your enquiry will be managed by our Business Matching team made up of industry and market specialists based in China Main Land and Honk Kong. These professionals have rich experience in trade matching backed by our proprietary databank of China Main Land and Hong Kong.
What you get
Matching means business. Simply return the completed APPLICATION FORM to us and we will help you reach the potential partners for your business development.
ICBC Business Matching Application Form
I would like to apply for ICBC Business Matching
With Appointment Arrangement (optional)
You will be informed of progress as follows:
Please fill in all sections below with as much information as possible to help us process your business match. We suggest that you use one separate Application Form per enquiry.
Your Company Details
A. Sourcing Request
B. Product / Service Requirments
D. Fee Schedule
A basic service fee of €50 is charged for processing each trade enquiry. This fee is non-refundable and is included in the total Matching Fee. If not suitable companies can be recommended to you, you will still incur the basic Service Fee of €50. For cancellations notified to us more than 5 working days after Confirmation of Application is sent to you, the full Matching Fee will have to be settled. Full terms and conditions are annexed to this Application form.
Nature of Service
- Find Product Suppliers
- Find Service Provider
€150 per enquiry
(including the non- refundable basic services fee €50)
- Appointment Arrangement (Optional)
€75 per appointment
1. State briefly the types or partnership / collaboration you are interested in
1. Describe the product / service you want to sell, or collaborate on, and highlight its selling points.
Please provide promotional materials (brochures, CD-Rom`s, samples and / or specifications) that reveal its special features.
1. Would you like us to avoid contacting any particular companies (please name the company) or types of companies?
A basic fee of €50 is charge for processing each trade enquiry. This fee is non-refundable and is included in the total Matching Fee. If no suitable companies can be recommended to you, you still inour the basic services fee of €50 . For cancellations notified to us more than 5 working days after Confirmation of application is sent to you, the full Matching Fee will have be settled. full terms and conditions are annexed to this Application Form.
- Find Agent & Distributor
- Find Product Buyer
- Offer Service
- Licensing & Franchsing
- Technology Transfer
- Other Strategic Partners
€400 per enquire
(including the non-refundable Services fee of 50€)
- Appointment arrangement (Optional)
€100 per appointmente
ICBC – INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS AND BUSINESS COMPANY SRL
Ron Account: IBAN CODE: RO86INGB0000999906214832 open at INB BANK Bucuresti,
Swift Code: INGBROBU
Address: 1-3 B-lv Lacul Tei, 7th Floor, 718 Office, 2nd District, postal Code: 020371, Bucharest, Romania
For non-EU/EEA customers, please skip this box which is solely for EU/EEA customers as required by the relevant data protection law in the EU
Cookies Policy | Politica de confidențialitate
1. By making this application for ICBC Business Matching which includes all information and report, supplied by the ICBC – International Consultants and Business Company SRL, its world-wide offices, officers, licensors, dealers, agents and employees (collectively ``ICBC``in connection with this application), you (which incudes your affiliate companies, if you are a company) represent and warrant that:
a) You are authorized to enter into and perform your obligation under this agreement;
b) All the information in or provided in respect of your application is true, correct, complete and current;
c) You have not relied on any statement, representation, warranty or condition made by ICBC that is not contained in this agreement.
2. ICBC is entitled to reject any application without giving any reason or ground. Matching Fees* are required for ICBC `s administrative costs and are payable immediately upon ICBC sending you Confirmation of Application (``Confirmation Date``). Matching Fee* must be paid net of any bank fees, taxes or other changes and your Application will not be processed until ICBC receives the total of the appropriate fees. If you are making payment by electronic transfer or similar means, you must ensure that sufficient funds are transferred to cover all such changes.
3. Matching Fee* will not be reimbursed to you, either wholly or partially, except as follows:
a) If you cancel your Application within 5 working days, after the Confirmation Date, ICBC will charge a basic fee, which will be deducted from the Matching Fee* received before making any reimbursement; or
b) If ICBC fails to locate any businesses or other entities that, in ICBC`s sole and absolute discretion, match your needs as specified in the application form, ICBC will charge a basic service fee*, which will be deducted from the Matching Fee*received before making any reimbursement
If you cancel your Application more than 5 working days after the Confirmation Date, NO reimbursement of the Matching Fee* will be made.
4. Reimbursement shall be paid in RON or EURO (at a conversion rate established by BCR in day of reimbursement) if requested by you. ICBC may make any payment of any applicable reimbursement in any manner it sees fit and may deduct bank fees, currency conversion fee, transfer charges and similar charges before making the reimbursement. If you are in any way
Dissatisfied with any business or information referred to in any ICBC Business Matching Service Report (``Service Report``), NO reimbursement will be payable, but ICBC may, in its absolute discretion provide further results but is not obliged to do so.
5. All applicants must be legally registered companies/business carrying on business in their country origin in accordance with applicable laws. ICBC may require applicants to produce a copy of their latest business registration certificate, certificate of incorporation or other company/business registration documents, business cards and/or product catalogues and/or other documents/materials as may be required by ICBC proving that they are carrying on a bona fide business at any time.
7. As regards you and the ICBC, all proprietary and intellectual propriety rights, including copyrights, in the Service Reports remain vested in ICBC. You agree to use the information in the Service Report for your own internal purposes only. Except aforesaid or unless with the prior written consent of the ICBC, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing publishing, distributing, selling, in any way directly or indirectly using or exploiting the Service Reports and the information therein in competition with ICBC, for or in connection with the following purposes:
a) Conducting any direct marketing activities and/or disseminating or circulating any part of content or any unsolicited publicity or advertising materials
b) Advertising and/or promoting any goods and services;
c) Sale or exchange of any part of the information in the Service Reports for any benefits, gain, profit or rewards; or
d) Any other commercial purpose.
ICBC may withhold or impose conditions upon its written consent in its absolute discretions. You must not delete or change any intellectual proprietary rights notice on any Service Report.
8. ICBC is not responsible for any delay or failure in performing its obligations under this agreement due to any cause outside its reasonable control (``force majeure``) including but not limited to acts of God, interruption or disruption in transmission, war, riot, malicious acts of damage, civil commotion, stike, lockout, industrial dispute, power failure, fire, computer virus, epidemic and/or the lack of availability of materials or information.
9. ICBC shall not be deemed to be breach of the agreement hereof or otherwise be liable to you for any delay or failure in its performance of its obligations hereunder of any loss, expense, liability or damage suffered by you as a result of any force majeure events.
10. ICBC prepares the Service Reports based on information provided to it by third parties and does not make any inquiries to determine the accuracy of such information.
a) THE INCLUSION OF INFORMATION IN THE SERVICE REPORTS IS REFERENCE ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY ICBC OF ANY PERSON, COMPANY, FIRM, CORPORATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
b) THE SERVICE REPORTS ARE PROVIDED ON ``AS IS`` BASIS, ICBC MAKING NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), AS TO THE SERVICE REPORTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RALIABILITY, ADEQUACY, ACCURACY OR SUITABILITY OF THEIR CONTENTS FOR ANY PURPOSE EVEN IS MADE KNOWN TO ICBC, THE CONSEQUENCES OF RELYING ON THE SERVICE REPORTS , NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR THE INFORMATION, STANDING, CREDIT OR OTHERWISE OF THE PERSON OR ENTITY REFERED TO IN THE SERVICE REPORTS
c) ICBC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS AND DAMAGE OF WHATSOEVER NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PROVISION OF THE SERVICE REPORTS OR THE INFORMATION THEREIN BY ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER
d) USE OF INFORMATION IN THE SERVICE REPORTS IS AT YOUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE RISK. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONDUCTING YOUR OWN DUE DILLIGENCE TO ENSURE THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION IS SUITABLE FOR YOUR PURPOSES AND COMPLIES WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DATA PROTECTION LAWS APPLICABLE TO YOU)
e) YOU AGREE TO ON DEMANDE DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD ICBC HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LIABILITIES DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUTLIMITATION LEGAL FEES) IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICE REPORTS FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER (WHETHER OR NOT CONSTITUTING A BREACH OF ANY PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT).
11. To the extent that clause 10 c) is not enforceable, any liability of ICBC under this agreement or its provision of the services is limited to the amount of Matching Fee paid by you under this agreement.
12. This agreement comprises all the terms agreed between the parties hereto and supersedes all other commitments, written or oral agreements, representations or warranties in respect of the subject matter of this agreement.
14. This agreement shall be governed by the law of Romania. You are agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Romanian Courts of Law.
*Please refer to the Service Charge for details